TAP-in for Tuition Assistance
Monday, July 12, 2021
Thanks to all who were a part of the annual MVL Classic on Monday, July 12 at the New Ulm Country Club! After lunch and 18 holes of golf, attendees and social hour guests enjoyed a complimentary cocktail or mocktail courtesy of Sweethaven Tonics and Liquor Mart of New Ulm. See you next year on July 11, 2022!
Why Tuition Assistance?
This pinnacle event supports our Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) for a Christ-centered education at MVL. Each year – through sponsorships, golf fees, and outright donations – thousands of dollars are raised for MVL families in the coming school year.
Every school year there are families who struggle to meet the financial costs of private Christian education with their own earthly means. That’s when people like you join together to give the gift of Christian education to these young people. Thank you for choosing to support the important work happening at MVL. “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
As always, thank you for supporting MVL and the MVL Classic!
Thank you, sponsors!
The MVL Classic is possible thanks to generous sponsors who not only see the business benefits of sponsorship but also recognize the value of the education MVL provides. Please consider patronizing these businesses when you can!
- ABC Supply Co., Inc.
- Bethany Lutheran College
- Blethen Berens
- Citizens Bank Minnesota
- Design Home Center
- Doehling Landscape Services
- Isenberg Electric
- Jensen Motors Inc.
- Josie’s Pork Farm
- Klassen Mechanical
- M&M Insurance Agency, LLC
- Martin Luther College
- Minnesota Valley Funeral Homes
- Palmer Bus Service
- Pioneer Bank
- Pups Playland
- R. Henry Construction Inc.
- Robert Hulke Farms
- Smith Lawn & Landscape
- Tailwind Group
- Traverse des Sioux Garden Center
- Unique Designs Construction
Brau Motors – Arlington · Compart Family Farms · Donna & Robert Fosburgh · Frandsen Bank & Trust · Lime Valley Advertising · Mike’s Collision · Nuvera Communications, Inc. · Pier Pleasure, Inc. · Sign Pro · Sleepy Eye Coffee & Brewing · STAR Group NAPA Auto Parts Stores · Strack Construction · Swany’s Pub · Thrivent Financial – New Ulm Area Group
· 1919 Classic American Draft Root Beer · Alliance Bank · Americana Insurance Agency · Blacks Antiques · Brown County REA · Chuck Spaeth Ford · Concordia Lanes / Kegel Klub · First National Bank Minnesota · G&S Manufacturing LLC · Karla Havemeier, Ltd. · Kato Glass · Marco · M.R. Paving & Excavating, Inc. · New Ulm Regional Veterinary Center · S&S Motors Inc · Searles Well Drilling ·
SOCIAL HOUR SPONSORS & SUPPLIERS
Bethany Lutheran College · Birkholz & Associates · Citizens Bank Minnesota · Design Home Center · Doehling Landscape Services · ISG · Josie’s Pork Farm · Klassen Mechanical · Lindsay Windows · Martin Luther College · North Star Aviation · Pioneer Bank · R. Henry Construction Inc. · Smith Lawn & Landscape · Tailwind Group · Traverse des Sioux Garden Center
Black’s Antiques · Bob & Donna Fosburgh · Brau Motors · ECS · Isenberg Electric · Lime Valley Advertising · Liquor Mart of New Ulm · Minnesota Valley Funeral Homes · Nuvera Communications, Inc. · Robert Hulke Farms · Sleepy Eye Coffee & Brewing · STAR Group NAPA Auto Parts Stores · Strack Construction · Swany’s Pub · Thrivent Financial – New Ulm Area Group
· Alliance Bank · Americana Insurance Agency · Arneson’s – 1919 Root Beer · Babe’s Blossoms Greenhouse · Brown County REA · Chuck Spaeth Ford · Compart Family Farms · Concordia Lanes / Kegel Klub · DairyCo Installations, Inc. · Frandsen Bank & Trust · First National Bank Minnesota · G&S Manufacturing · Industrial Fabrication Services Inc · Jensen Buick GMC Cadillac · Kato Glass · Marco · Mike’s Collision & Repair Center · M.R. Paving & Excavating · New Ulm Regional Veterinary Center · Pepsi-Cola of Mankato · Pier Pleasure Inc. · Searles Well Drilling · S&S Motors · Ulmer Cafe ·
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in supporting Christ-centered education at MVL through sponsorship of the MVL Classic? Details for the 2022 event will be available in March!