If your student has any special medical needs or if you just simply want them to be able to carry tylenol or advil on them, these are the forms you need to fill out for MVL.

OTC Authorization Form

Medication Guidelines

Prescription Medication Authorization Form

Asthma Action Plan

Seizure Action Plan

Anaphylaxis Action Form