MVL Charger Football Apparel 2016
Check here for information on apparel which will be posted as soon as it is available.
MVL Charger Football 2016
Hello incoming MVL freshman boys and transfers! Welcome to our great school! I want to extend an invitation to participate in a group that begins before the first day of school in August. It’s the MVL Charger Football program. The MVL Football Program is not only an enjoyable activity, but it is a tight knit team building group. We give God praise through playing football. We love for you to join us.
Here is a list of a couple opportunities to meet other MVL Football players and learn more about the program. This is not a commitment form, but rather an invitation.
Mr. Buboltz, Head Coach
- Summer Practice Dates
The football program will be holding 10 practices days this summer. These practices are highly advised. Participants should always bring workout clothes, cleats, and indoor shoes. Please make these a priority! The dates and times are the following at MVL:
- June 1 4:30 – 5:45 pm Practice 6:00 – 7:30 pm Weight Room
- June 3 4:30 – 5:45 pm Practice 6:00 – 7:30 pm Weight Room
- June 6 4:30 – 5:45 pm Weight Room 6:00 – 7:30 pm Practice
- June 8 4:30 – 5:45 pm Weight Room 6:00 – 7:30 pm Practice
- June 12 4:30 – 5:45 pm Weight Room 6:00 – 7:30 pm Practice
- June 15 4:30 – 5:45 pm Weight Room 6:00 – 7:30 pm Practice
- July 10 4:30 – 5:45 pm Weight Room 6:00 – 7:30 pm Practice
- July 17 4:30 – 5:45 pm Weight Room 6:00 – 7:30 pm Practice
- July 24 4:30 – 5:45 pm Weight Room 6:00 – 7:30 pm Practice
- July 27 4:30 – 5:45 pm Weight Room 6:00 – 7:30 pm Practice
As incentive, any player attends 5 practices will receive a free MVL Camp T-Shirt!
- Summer Physical Training
I always get the question from players as far as: “What type of workouts should I do this summer?” Here is my best answer: “Stay Active!” This summer, beginning Monday, June 1, MVL will be hosting 10 open weight room times. The weight room time will be open to all and following the BFS (Bigger, Faster, Stronger) program. Along with the weight training, here are a few ideas to work on this summer to get yourself in football shape: Long Distance Training (100 yd sprints), Quick Sprints (10, 20, 40 yd sprints), and 5 dots or ladders (these can be easily painted at home).
III. Forms Needed (Forms are on TADS)
Players need to make sure that they have the proper forms turned into school in order to begin practice on the first official day. These forms include: eligibility form, physicals, and any other special health forms that the school needs to identify specific medical needs. Please make sure you have these turned into the office.
Athletes will not be allowed to practice (August 15th) until all of the forms are received by MVL.
If there are any questions, please feel free to call me at school. Thank you!
Coach Jim Buboltz